Okay!That's fine!That's okay for me!
1st term exam is a disaster!I am distraught..really really distraught!
Honestly speaking,this is the most unbearable and the most unsatisfactory examination results in my whole life!
I couldn't help but cry..i am sorry for not being a tough girl!
I just cannot stand this kind of results!
It sucksssssssssss!
I just wander if i chose studying in 4D and a top science class was a correct decision or not..
but whatever`i can't go back`
there is no use crying over spilt milk right?
I have already cried a lot today`
That's enough!
NOW!What i should do is to be strong`
no matter how poor my results are..i can do nothing for it just crying all days!
What i need to see for the next term is improvement!
TODAY!11/12!
i give you all my words that i will try my best to improve`
come and try me`
this is my strongest incentive to achieve myself!
SOSO IS OKAY`SHE WILL BE OKAY!
btw..apple and i will probably make sushi in X'mas holiday-,-
beware of stomach ache!beware of uncontrol viomitting- -
Thursday, December 11, 2008
okay!That's fine!
When :
9:11 PM