CODE:[Copy to clipboard]

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chocolate Cookies by soso*

It is too good to be true!
Finally i have an oven!!
I can cook whenever i like at home!
Bravo!!!!*V*
It is miracle!
Just want to give a sincere cuddle to my grandmother,,
or a kiss whatever she likes -w-'
since the oven was paid by her___
I know you love me very much grandmother!!!!
mama said that you loved me more than her,,mama was jealous!haha
{reported speech-________________-",,good girl!}
Don't worry,,,i am going to do my very best in the examination
and i will enter the university in the future!!!
I give you my words!

By the way,,
today I am so happy that i smile all the time*
In fact,,i always laugh at school if you know me- -"
I have cooked some chocolate cookies>W<
they were all taste good
I can't said that they are perfect or it is a big success
but at least all my family members can eat them without vomiting,,
this is enough,,=]
I am going to make some improvements
yeung yeung and king man don't be so nervous!hey!
You two have a big appetite i think-W-
I will let you both try my cookies later on
haha*

Waiting for tomorrow,,,,,
I will be having dinner tomorrow at 9 o'clock with yeung yeung and king man!
{future continous tenseXDXDXD,,,extremely good- -}